This is a good question. With Travis being the projected PAC 12 player of the year I wonder how it translates to the SEC?
If UK can be an above average jump shooting team it’s going to make doubling Travis almost impossible to do. If you double him then he kicks it out for a wide open jumper, you leave him one on one in the post and then he eats you up alive.People are projecting Travis to be an All-American.
He's a 5th year senior, a grown man, averaged nearly 20 and 9. Even on a more talented team, he's going to have a big-time year.
No one talking about Grant Williams - didn’t he win POY last year . Really looking forward to schofield/Williams vs PJ/Travis
This is a good question. With Travis being the projected PAC 12 player of the year I wonder how it translates to the SEC?
Really? How so? I thought their games were completely different. I mean, both guys are short, but that's about where I thought their similarities ended.Waters reminds me a whole lot of Tyler Ulis.
People are projecting Travis to be an All-American.
He's a 5th year senior, a grown man, averaged nearly 20 and 9. Even on a more talented team, he's going to have a big-time year.
People are projecting Travis to be an All-American.
He's a 5th year senior, a grown man, averaged nearly 20 and 9. Even on a more talented team, he's going to have a big-time year.
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club