Really. That prediction was before this game. I really was too generous. We are going to start playing in the most physical and deepest conference we have ever played in.
Waiter? I’ll have two of what he’s smoking12-1 OOC
13-5 SEC
3-0 SECT
At worst 4-1 NCAAT
Gear up for a Pitino like run in the next 10 years
9 - 9 is a good and likely number at best. We really are not very good. Middle bottom of SEC.I am sticking with my original 11-7 record. Wouldn't be shocked at 13-4, also wouldn't be shocked at 9-9. It's going to be a journey one way or the other.
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report