Really. That prediction was before this game. I really was too generous. We are going to start playing in the most physical and deepest conference we have ever played in.
Waiter? I’ll have two of what he’s smoking12-1 OOC
13-5 SEC
3-0 SECT
At worst 4-1 NCAAT
Gear up for a Pitino like run in the next 10 years
9 - 9 is a good and likely number at best. We really are not very good. Middle bottom of SEC.I am sticking with my original 11-7 record. Wouldn't be shocked at 13-4, also wouldn't be shocked at 9-9. It's going to be a journey one way or the other.
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama
KSR Football
South Carolina star EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended, OUT vs. Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky is dominating the Middle Eight