Don’t waste your time. We aren’t in it. At all.
Well, it does have USCe saying they don’t believe in Beamer anymore.Not that I ever watch, but how can we not even be in a podcast called SEC roll call after a big conference road win?
He has longer versions you have to pay to watch?The extended version on patreon has us. He ****** up with how he cut it up this week and cut all of our jokes. He'll probably read it and realize his mistake and have us more prominent and apologize through the show with a joke next week if I had to guess.

Matt Mitchell Only Fans?He has longer versions you have to pay to watch?
View attachment 1449477
I like the merch so I bought some t-shirts with the 20% discount code you get for the $5 monthly subscription. That's the only time it's worth it.He has longer versions you have to pay to watch?
View attachment 1449477
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar