SEC roll call

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,390
2,920
113
I had to see a sample video so looked it up. I vaguely remember seeing it at some point. Doubt I will look it up again.
 

DT4248

Senior
Apr 22, 2025
693
830
93
The extended version on patreon has us. He ****** up with how he cut it up this week and cut all of our jokes. He'll probably read it and realize his mistake and have us more prominent and apologize through the show with a joke next week if I had to guess.
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,904
17,211
113
The extended version on patreon has us. He ****** up with how he cut it up this week and cut all of our jokes. He'll probably read it and realize his mistake and have us more prominent and apologize through the show with a joke next week if I had to guess.
He has longer versions you have to pay to watch?
1790077699440.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog and Pars

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,136
5,563
113
I usually like the Roll Call and Shorts, but to not even make mention of one of the in-conference games is pretty weak.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment