Cotton Nashville?I know we nicknamed Atlanta ''Catlanta'' but what's the nickname for Nashville?
Cotton Nashville?I know we nicknamed Atlanta ''Catlanta'' but what's the nickname for Nashville?
Not a big drinker. Where would be a good place to go to watch the game in Nashville?
Well UK plays at noon every day so there isn't gonna be THAT much drinking anywhere!
Well UK plays at noon every day so there isn't gonna be THAT much drinking anywhere!
Yhe arena as beer sales on the club floor onlyPlan on being there. Haven't been to a game in a long time...is the tournament still free of alcohol sales inside Bridgestone? Or do I remember them changing that over the summer?
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville