Cotton Nashville?I know we nicknamed Atlanta ''Catlanta'' but what's the nickname for Nashville?
Cotton Nashville?I know we nicknamed Atlanta ''Catlanta'' but what's the nickname for Nashville?
Not a big drinker. Where would be a good place to go to watch the game in Nashville?
Well UK plays at noon every day so there isn't gonna be THAT much drinking anywhere!
Well UK plays at noon every day so there isn't gonna be THAT much drinking anywhere!
Yhe arena as beer sales on the club floor onlyPlan on being there. Haven't been to a game in a long time...is the tournament still free of alcohol sales inside Bridgestone? Or do I remember them changing that over the summer?
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes