Don’t think I have ever seen the likes of where the SEC is this year. Come tomorrow most likely will have 5 of the top 7 spots in the AP poll.
Nobody has. Because there’s never been another season where the SEC so dominated the rankings. It’s crazy.Don’t think I have ever seen the likes of where the SEC is this year. Come tomorrow most likely will have 5 of the top 7 spots in the AP poll.
Kentucky does not have a top 4 resume right now.If the NCAA tournament seeding was today, the SEC would have three number one seeds. Tennessee, Auburn and Kentucky.
I understand why Tennessee’s resume didn’t make you blink in comparison. Who can question a team with wins over Baylor and Illinois?Kentucky does not have a top 4 resume right now.
I understand why Tennessee’s resume didn’t make you blink in comparison. Who can question a team with wins over Baylor and Illinois?
I don’t think we’ve ever seen any league, not just the SEC, do this.
But let’s see how March flushes out. I think there have been a few years with 3 teams from same league in F4, or 5 in E8.
Actually it would be the top 5 if it went buy the BPI. And S curve we hear so much about that has shafted UK on seeding year after year. According to ESPN if you look under the Resume it’s has 5 SEC teams as the top 5If the NCAA tournament seeding was today, the SEC would have three number one seeds. Tennessee, Auburn and Kentucky.
This is in your top 10 of posts.Kentucky does not have a top 4 resume right now.
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein