Wow. The leaked bracket looks right. And it is complete and utter ********.
I feel sick. Why do we always get screwed. I just don't understand. Tell me any other freaking team that gets screwed like us. Almost every year we are under-seeded.
It's not that it's been leaked by someone random. All the seeds are correct so far. So how could it not be legit?Where has it been leaked besides some random chick sending it to ksr?
Brackets are not even at all. South and East are packed and the West and Midwest are very weak.
Gotta give K a break in a down year.West bracket is stupid. What the hell???
F this. Let's win the whole damn thing.
AND DUKE GOES OUT WEST FOR THE EASIEST BRACKET HAHAHAHAHAH
no conspiracy at all.
I guess so.They hate Cal.
Eh - if the bracket is true, I'd only consider IU to be particularly strong for their seed. UNC is dangerous, but so is every 1.Thinking now, the east is loaded. Xavier, Seton Hall, UK, UNC, IU, Utah, WVU, Wisky right?
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown