Wow. The leaked bracket looks right. And it is complete and utter ********.
I feel sick. Why do we always get screwed. I just don't understand. Tell me any other freaking team that gets screwed like us. Almost every year we are under-seeded.
It's not that it's been leaked by someone random. All the seeds are correct so far. So how could it not be legit?Where has it been leaked besides some random chick sending it to ksr?
Brackets are not even at all. South and East are packed and the West and Midwest are very weak.
Gotta give K a break in a down year.West bracket is stupid. What the hell???
F this. Let's win the whole damn thing.
AND DUKE GOES OUT WEST FOR THE EASIEST BRACKET HAHAHAHAHAH
no conspiracy at all.
I guess so.They hate Cal.
Eh - if the bracket is true, I'd only consider IU to be particularly strong for their seed. UNC is dangerous, but so is every 1.Thinking now, the east is loaded. Xavier, Seton Hall, UK, UNC, IU, Utah, WVU, Wisky right?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU