Selection Sunday thread

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,332
126,692
93
I like our draw. Could be a lot worse. We’ve already beaten the cheats and Houston is overrated. Chance to avenge loss to SH.
 
  • Like
Reactions: STL_Cat

BigKari

All-American
Apr 15, 2014
5,062
9,549
53
Of course they put us with Seton Hall. Oh well, I’ll be in Jacksonville on Saturday.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Good god Wofford/Seton Hall are our 7/10......................I had SH as a 7 seed they are very underseeded.

Either way we get a tough 2nd round game and my dream of Wofford going to E8 gone hopefully gone.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks