Selection Sunday thread

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,337
126,715
93
I like our draw. Could be a lot worse. We’ve already beaten the cheats and Houston is overrated. Chance to avenge loss to SH.
 
  • Like
Reactions: STL_Cat

BigKari

All-American
Apr 15, 2014
5,062
9,549
53
Of course they put us with Seton Hall. Oh well, I’ll be in Jacksonville on Saturday.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Good god Wofford/Seton Hall are our 7/10......................I had SH as a 7 seed they are very underseeded.

Either way we get a tough 2nd round game and my dream of Wofford going to E8 gone hopefully gone.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt