Sellers-blind?

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,622
17,540
113
His game is running. That's the simple fact.

I think he can be an adequate passer but the offense has to feature him running the ball. I think that's what make his entire game click.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Uscg1984

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,698
3,521
113
His game is running. That's the simple fact.

I think he can be an adequate passer but the offense has to feature him running the ball. I think that's what make his entire game click.
I agree. He was much better when he ran with abandon. Something happened between that Clemson game and the Illinois Gator Bowl and he's not been the same since.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PeeCock78

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,453
1,480
113
I agree. He was much better when he ran with abandon. Something happened between that Clemson game and the Illinois Gator Bowl and he's not been the same since.
He got some incredibly bad advice from someone and he likely won't be playing in the NFL because of it.

If I'm an owner I see a "mentally troubled" kid , incapable of being coached. - That does not mean that I think he's anything other than a fine young man in every other aspect of life - he's just not a football player.
 

Dabo's Weenie

Senior
Nov 30, 2024
880
944
93
He was better when he wore the goggles.

Season 6 GIF by Warner Archive
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Insider Report: What's gone wrong for South Carolina, Bama game thoughts, what's next?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Three things we learned from the Gamecocks' first exhibition
  3. 03 TheBigSpur The Gamecock Report | South Carolina at 8 Alabama Intel Briefing
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Baseball Key questions for South Carolina as fall baseball practice begins this week
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Beyond the box score: 20 observations from South Carolina's ugly loss to Alabama