I agree. He was much better when he ran with abandon. Something happened between that Clemson game and the Illinois Gator Bowl and he's not been the same since.His game is running. That's the simple fact.
I think he can be an adequate passer but the offense has to feature him running the ball. I think that's what make his entire game click.
He got some incredibly bad advice from someone and he likely won't be playing in the NFL because of it.I agree. He was much better when he ran with abandon. Something happened between that Clemson game and the Illinois Gator Bowl and he's not been the same since.
He was better when he wore the goggles.Bad contacts? Bring back goggles
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
Keeping up with South Carolina commitments: week 6
GamecockCentral Baseball
Notes and takeaways from Kevin Schnall previewing fall baseball practice
On3 Football
SEC, South Carolina announce joint one-game suspension of Dylan Stewart
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina falls again in FPI standings after lopsided loss to Alabama
GamecockCentral Baseball
Photos: Schnall talks Fall Ball