Next step is to fix the Hump where you can actually discern what is being played and said!!View attachment 804534Let the blue hairs cry!
He's a got a nephew I see from time to timeDoes Mack Banks have a Grandson?
Maybe he can find Roberta's panties to hang in the visitors locker room.He's a got a nephew I see from time to time
Would be interesting to find someone using the moniker “DJ Bluehair.”View attachment 804534Let the blue hairs cry!
Go to a softball game. They do a great job with dead time and even get the kids involved. That is important for long term student recruitment.Gray hair checking in.... I'll be honest. I don't get the DJ thing. I didn't notice the DJ doing anything at football or basketball at State or OM.
I see them if they put them up on the video board but I don't notice anything unique or different about the music.
Had a DJ this year. He hit the portal to USM.Is this for football so we can have a DJ and LED Light Show going at the same time?
We po ol Mississippi state can't even afford nil for the djHad a DJ this year. He hit the portal to USM.
I wish I would have seen this yesterday - I could have asked DJ Bonerboy to apply.
View attachment 805654
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends