Selmon doing real work!

Maroon13

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
4,247
4,414
113
Gray hair checking in.... I'll be honest. I don't get the DJ thing. I didn't notice the DJ doing anything at football or basketball at State or OM.

I see them if they put them up on the video board but I don't notice anything unique or different about the music.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17itdawg

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,740
4,015
113
Gray hair checking in.... I'll be honest. I don't get the DJ thing. I didn't notice the DJ doing anything at football or basketball at State or OM.

I see them if they put them up on the video board but I don't notice anything unique or different about the music.
Go to a softball game. They do a great job with dead time and even get the kids involved. That is important for long term student recruitment.
 

rem101

Sophomore
Jan 22, 2008
3,198
181
63
I wish I would have seen this yesterday - I could have asked DJ Bonerboy to apply.

PIC.png
 

HailStout

Heisman
Jan 4, 2020
6,215
17,802
113
Will they let me play “let me clear my throat” and “big booty hoes, hump with it”?
 

HailStout

Heisman
Jan 4, 2020
6,215
17,802
113
Everyone here should go to an SEC gymnastics championship. There is music blaring and lights flashing basically the whole time. All the while 4 events are happening at once and girls are screaming everywhere. Even raising 4 girls it was sensory overload to the nth degree for me
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar