Ya'll need to start a Leadbelly victimization group!Leadbelly.
Ya'll need to start a Leadbelly victimization group!Leadbelly.
I’d hate to see this board if something unexpected happens.
Meltdown mode is when the board truly shines. Pop some popcorn and get ready for the showI’m logging off until the season starts if that happens!
The panic and stupidity will be at an all time high!! (If it’s possible to get any worse than it is now)
Meltdown mode is when the board truly shines. Pop some popcorn and get ready for the show
I was thinking the same thing. That's how it used to be under Cal.Very quiet on Selection Tuesday. Hope that bodes well.
Depends on the recruiting service too. Skal was #1 on Rivals in 2015 but he was behind Ben Simmons on 247. And Noel was, in fact, behind Shabazz Mohammad on Rivals.This has to be a bit misleading, just off the top of my head 2015... We were loaded, with talent. Possible that some of our guys should've been ranked ahead of others? I don't pay attention as much as others. If what they say is true, then he will probably drop once committed.
Have heard CBS Sports at 7pm EST, but haven't confirmed that.Is this just going to be announced online somewhere at 6 PM CT? Assuming no video stream of a live announcement or anything.
Bad news coming in 3........2..........1.............
Real SOON for the rest of college basketball
I read that on a message board. I've searched and searched and haven't found anything else that's official.Have heard CBS Sports at 7pm EST, but haven't confirmed that.
Ask Cal. He's winning around 36 games a year when he has a top #1 pick freshman on his roster. Sample size is pretty significant, too, with four seasons of that.I thought the OAD experiment had ended in a dumpster fire. Or do you just need the top OAD’s?
I don’t think so. Refresh his Twitter pageIs there a stream for his commitment?
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington