Shaedon Sharpe sets commitment date

jgraf1

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2006
2,060
2,660
113
Thrilled!!! As everyone should be!

I guess I was jilted. When skyy and everyone was saying "in a few weeks" or "by the end of August" and then visits started getting scheduled I got nervous and sour and thought it was another miss and he would postpone and eventually UK would be a hat on the table.

So glad to have been wrong in my assumption. Let's go get more!
 
  • Like
Reactions: jrpross_rivals

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,383
126,783
93
👍
 

HagginHall1999

Heisman
Oct 19, 2018
16,230
28,841
113
Why troll tonight?

Cal was batting 2 for his last 26 on the top 5 guys so it's not like the skepticism was misplaced.

We're all happy tonight.

I'm not trolling. Plenty of people said that, it is a simple fact....just like your stats.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  2. 02 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  4. 04 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington