Shawn Callahan

RickG1

Redshirt
Aug 10, 2021
6
0
1
I’ve seen nothing since the transition from Shawn. Am I missing something?
 

Sker Crunch

Sophomore
Jan 21, 2004
747
110
18
Pay a dollar for a year membership and then catch up on the scrolls
Season 8 Bravo GIF
 

Sodakred

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2018
3,033
1,204
113
I’ve seen nothing since the transition from Shawn. Am I missing something?
Shawn? Sounds like an Irish lad whose parents didn’t know how to spell Sean correctly. Don’t think I know him though.
 
HuskerOnline

Latest

  1. 01 HuskerOnline Football Coordinator report: Holgorsen critiques one aspect of Colandrea's play
  2. 02 HuskerOnline Football Tuesday Nuggets: Holgorsen, Aurich talk Nebraska-Maryland
  3. 03 HuskerOnline Football Steven Sipple: Colandrea-Gilmer connection helps highlight "instant-impact" transfer discussion
  4. 04 HuskerOnline Football Recruiting Nebraska will host several key visitors this weekend
  5. 05 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House