Shawn Callahan

RickG1

Redshirt
Aug 10, 2021
6
0
1
I’ve seen nothing since the transition from Shawn. Am I missing something?
 

Sker Crunch

Sophomore
Jan 21, 2004
747
110
18
Pay a dollar for a year membership and then catch up on the scrolls
Season 8 Bravo GIF
 

Sodakred

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2018
3,033
1,204
113
I’ve seen nothing since the transition from Shawn. Am I missing something?
Shawn? Sounds like an Irish lad whose parents didn’t know how to spell Sean correctly. Don’t think I know him though.
 
HuskerOnline

Latest

  1. 01 HuskerOnline Football Rhule warns of Maryland’s tempo and remembers what Malik Washington can do
  2. 02 HuskerOnline Football Monday Nuggets: Rhule previews Nebraska's Big Ten home opener vs. Maryland
  3. 03 HuskerOnline Football The Weekly Rundown: Portal additions shine, Nebraska’s pass rush takes off and Colandrea keeps delivering
  4. 04 HuskerOnline Football Five burning questions heading into Nebraska-Maryland week
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma