Shocked, Nellie and John allowed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Shocked, Nellie and John allowed this.​

Does Pearl only do interviews that have been approved by Cohen, or have established topics which arent discussable?
If not, why are you shocked?..it's not like Cohen could otherwise stop Pearl from saying whatever he wants.

...if there is no preset off limit topics, then it's after the fact that Cohen, and ADs in general, would have power.

And Pearl's comment is likely accurate. I have found that in many instances in life, people don't always support or advocate for their personal interests. Maybe this is one of those times for the people he is talking about.
Maybe the people Pearl is talking about are aware they wouldn't be safe in Gaza, but a bigger concern the immediate safety/health of others.
^ total guess in my part, trying to explain what might be the motivation.
+++ I am not saying Pearl is wrong or lgbtq folk are right+++

Reactions: RivaDawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Do we know of any LGBTQ activists groups doing pride event tourism in the Middle East ? Or is it more fun to troll southern baptists ?
You ain’t wrong either. Safety isn’t free, but neither is true courage.

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
Does Pearl only do interviews that have been approved by Cohen, or have established topics which arent discussable?
If not, why are you shocked?..it's not like Cohen could otherwise stop Pearl from saying whatever he wants.

...if there is no preset off limit topics, then it's after the fact that Cohen, and ADs in general, would have power.

And Pearl's comment is likely accurate. I have found that in many instances in life, people don't always support or advocate for their personal interests. Maybe this is one of those times for the people he is talking about.
Maybe the people Pearl is talking about are aware they wouldn't be safe in Gaza, but a bigger concern the immediate safety/health of others.
I understand you’re just “guessing” at the intentions of the LGBTQs motives regarding the Israel/Palestine conflict here.

But to suggest the LGBTQ community could be “concerned about the safety being of others” (regarding the Palestinians halfway across the world) would be a complete 180 on their behalf given the LGBTQ has been the most narcissistic movement in modern times. This is just uninformed and quite frankly, ignorant to make a statement like this.

Last edited:

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

While I agree with Pearl, I guarantee you Cohen signed off on that statement, which is fine. You aren’t an MSU if you don’t realize this.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
Wait, why would we be surprised that a pro-LGBT, purportedly-liberal Jew would agree with what Pearl is saying here? If the Cohens could get away it, they would be saying this publicly themselves...

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I understand you’re just “guessing” at the intentions of the LGBTQs motives regarding the Israel/Palestine conflict here.

But to suggest the LGBTQ community could be “concerned about the safety being of others” (regarding the Palestinians halfway across the world) would be a complete 180 on their behalf given the LGBTQ has been the most narcissistic movement in modern times. This is just uninformed and quite frankly, ignorant to make a statement like thisa guess...by definition it's uninformed.

But to suggest the LGBTQ community could be “concerned about the safety being of others” (regarding the Palestinians halfway across the world) would be a complete 180 on their behalf given the LGBTQ has been the most narcissistic movement in modern times. This is just uninformed and quite frankly, ignorant to make a statement like this.
I clearly said it's a guess and by definition, a guess is going to be uninformed to a degree.
So yeah- you nailed it there.

I even say my guess is not defending those lgbtq who are protesting for Palestine, yet I uninformed and ignorant.
Ha, gotta love the absurdity of it all.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
While I agree with Pearl, I guarantee you Cohen signed off on that statement, which is fine. You aren’t an MSU if you don’t realize this.

Status
Not open for further replies.