Should be working now

mhs1964

Senior
Feb 8, 2018
535
636
88
I mentioned this in a previous post but when I tried to move over to this board it was an issue that I used my email for both the KSR site as well as this board so when I inputted my password for RR it stated that there was another account linked to it. i hadn’t used the KSR identity since they started charging. However, when I put in my old KSR password it logged me on with the account info from that site. I’ve never posted much so I just went with it.
 

TomTraubertsBlues

All-American
Oct 13, 2014
4,929
8,294
113
Nope, doesn't work for On3 - I get the notification and can't continue. Unless you have a special ad blocker.

Firefox won't even let me get a login page - it's blank. Apparently it's seen by Firefox as some attempt to get my private info. I've even turned everything off and it still won't allow a full log in page. So I have to go to Chrome, and we all know what Google has done lately regarding ad blockers.

EDIT: I just tried something - in Chrome I restarted Ad Blocker Plus and it seems to work as long as I'm already signed in. So no ads (for now)!
That's the one I use, and not getting any. I don't understand why the Rivals Board Enhancement is not working since the transition....Anybody know?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB