As much as I hate to say it, I think UK is the victim of home cooking.
I’ve thought about this game more than any human being should. My gut feeling as of 10:05 on Friday night is I think we squeak out a very hard fought win.This team has played better on the road than at home most of this season. I expect the same tomorrow. Tennessee will be playing much better than last time, so it will take a very strong performance. I think UK wins by less than 5, but it's a win.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’