Skyy Clark

Galbpt02

Junior
Oct 13, 2012
166
262
0
So is today still his day to announce? I know the four most recent picks have been in our favor. Does anyone have details on when/how he will be announcing if today is still the day?

We need you Skyy - time to get rolling on this front!
 

ukpence

All-Conference
May 7, 2020
378
1,167
0
If he wants to win, then I feel a blue blood is the best option. I personally feel UNC is his destination, but I wouldn't be that surprised if his recruitment came full circle and he picked UK. Just seems like UNC as of now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: westerncat

David Rice

All-American
Sep 9, 2013
3,926
6,374
113
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU