Skyy Clark

Galbpt02

Junior
Oct 13, 2012
166
262
0
So is today still his day to announce? I know the four most recent picks have been in our favor. Does anyone have details on when/how he will be announcing if today is still the day?

We need you Skyy - time to get rolling on this front!
 

ukpence

All-Conference
May 7, 2020
378
1,167
0
If he wants to win, then I feel a blue blood is the best option. I personally feel UNC is his destination, but I wouldn't be that surprised if his recruitment came full circle and he picked UK. Just seems like UNC as of now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: westerncat

David Rice

All-American
Sep 9, 2013
3,926
6,374
113
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt