Slim Jesus

1997_H00SIER-Cat

Redshirt
Jul 5, 2025
20
18
3
SIAP. My Facebook keeps puking up Miikka Muurinen. Is this somebody we want? Or am out of the loop on a running joke? ( i.e. Applebee's parking lot, fast paste. bone apple tea, etc)
 

TFCat11

Heisman
Mar 25, 2019
6,326
11,714
108
Potentially a future NBA all-star, so he’s probably not someone Pope likes to spend wasted time on. Besides, Pope has his international stretch 4 signed already, who scored 2 points on 1-7 shooting, with a +/ - of -19 in his last outing.

UK is ready for their revenge tour next season, so bring on Calipari and his Slim Jesus 5 star forward!
 

1997_H00SIER-Cat

Redshirt
Jul 5, 2025
20
18
3
Troll. Nothing to see here.

Can't imagine anything sadder than trolling opposing teams fanbases on a message board in the offseason. Microscopic balls if any. Idiot reply in 3..2..1..

I'm not a troll. I had 2000 plus posts and 4000 plus likes before the On3 takeover. I've been a uk fan since Sam Bowie was a Cat.

I actually wondered about the guy.

The Hoosier in my user name is because I am a native Indiana-an
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  4. 04 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans