SML says...

SteelCurtain74

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2019
2,095
3,171
113
She's a beast. I watched her semifinal run and it looked like she was going at about 70%. She still won going away.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,224
14,732
113
I gotta find the stat, but I think there are only a few women in the world who can beat her over 400 meters when she's hurdling and they're not.
 

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,619
19,319
113
If I remember seeing it correctly, she was running the 400-meter hurdle in as fast as some of the other contestants who was running just the 400 meters.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,224
14,732
113
If I remember seeing it correctly, she was running the 400-meter hurdle in as fast as some of the other contestants who was running just the 400 meters.

Yeah, so looking at it, the only women at the Olympics who ran 400 meters without hurdles faster than SML just ran the 400M hurdles are the 8 finalists in the 400M tomorrow.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State