17 these close races...
If I remember seeing it correctly, she was running the 400-meter hurdle in as fast as some of the other contestants who was running just the 400 meters.
ThanksYeah, so looking at it, the only women at the Olympics who ran 400 meters without hurdles faster than SML just ran the 400M hurdles are the 8 finalists in the 400M tomorrow.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four