So just askin....

4suredog

Redshirt
Nov 20, 2002
197
0
0
Would we look at Fulmer if he is run out at UT? Would be similar to the Nutt hire I guess....Not taking a position just asking....
 

Todd4State

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
17,411
1
0
HELL NO!

He can barely go 7-5 with a ton of talent at UT. Not to mention that he backstabbed Johnny Majors to get his job and tried to shut down Bama's program (I don't like Bama either, but it could have set a dangerous precedent) all the while his team is thugging it out. See the Fulmer Cup. He's a fat creep.

I daresay that I would rather have Rocky than Fulmer.
 

Brutius

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2004
867
0
0
Ever seen those lists of message board poster types? MSUCostanza is definitely "The One Worder"
 

MaxwellSmart

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
2,611
1,043
113


</p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report