So just askin....

4suredog

Redshirt
Nov 20, 2002
197
0
0
Would we look at Fulmer if he is run out at UT? Would be similar to the Nutt hire I guess....Not taking a position just asking....
 

Todd4State

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
17,411
1
0
HELL NO!

He can barely go 7-5 with a ton of talent at UT. Not to mention that he backstabbed Johnny Majors to get his job and tried to shut down Bama's program (I don't like Bama either, but it could have set a dangerous precedent) all the while his team is thugging it out. See the Fulmer Cup. He's a fat creep.

I daresay that I would rather have Rocky than Fulmer.
 

Brutius

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2004
867
0
0
Ever seen those lists of message board poster types? MSUCostanza is definitely "The One Worder"
 

MaxwellSmart

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
2,613
1,046
113


</p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama