Pentagon launches Office of Religious Affairs, will report directly to Hegseth
The Pentagon intends to address what Hegseth calls a loss of religious community within the military after an era of “political correctness.”
Obviously it’s (D)ifferent when they do it (and sadly they have proven to do it often, even with speech that is completely factual but inconvenient)Remember your last free speech thread where you pretended to be concerned about free speech but also wanted to censor people. Yeah I remember. It’s still here on the board too.
Remember your last free speech thread where you pretended to be concerned about free speech but also wanted to censor people. Yeah I remember. It’s still here on the board too.
Remember when social media companies banned conservatives at the request of the Democrat party even when those individuals spread real and truthful information?Remember when you used to bellow that you were a free speech absolutist, but then were OK with all sorts of limitations on free speech?
Remember when social media companies banned conservatives at the request of the Democrat party even when those individuals spread real and truthful information?
Didn’t lie about anything and I’m sorry that my Alma mater triggers you so much. Have you tried crying about it?Remember when you lied about attending Harvard, and couldn't do basic math, despite referring to yourself as a "rocket scientist, of sorts"?
I don’t know, the dems on the iowa board seem to hate free speech and kick certain posters out over it.I'm assuming this is something that can be fixed if a Dem wins in 2028, but will the Dems actually fix it?
And how much damage can policies like this do before they can be reversed? I fear much Trump damage will turn out to be permanent or long-lasting.
Not something I noticed.I don’t know, the dems on the iowa board seem to hate free speech and kick certain posters out over it.![]()
Didn’t lie about anything and I’m sorry that my Alma mater triggers you so much. Have you tried crying about it?
I don’t know, the dems on the iowa board seem to hate free speech and kick certain posters out over it.![]()
Whoever said it was? I simply stated that clearly dems on the iowa board dont seem to like free speech.The Iowa board is run by the government?! Tell us more.
Nope….just by libtard pu$$ies that are too weak to handle different opinions.The Iowa board is run by the government?! Tell us more.
The part that the Iowa board is filled with dems or that they have kicked out posters simply for sharing their views?Not something I noticed.
WhO SaId ThE GoVeRnMeNt WaS RuN bY PuSsIeS?Nope….just by libtard pu$$ies that are too weak to handle different opinions.
Moogy flailing is never not funny. No need to be so triggered, my Harvard documentation doesn’t make your gender studies degree worth any less (not that it’s worth anything anyways).Of course you lied, and no, I haven't.
But do regale us with your as yet fleshed out story about your how your employer, who allegedly employed you as a "rocket scientist, of sorts," tried to convince you to ACTUALLY attend Harvard b-school, so that you would then be gone for 2 full years whilst making you qualified to take on different employment. I'm in the mood for some more bad fiction.
Whoever said it was? I simply stated that clearly dems on the iowa board dont seem to like free speech.
Moogy flailing is never not funny. No need to be so triggered, my Harvard documentation doesn’t make your gender studies degree worth any less (not that it’s worth anything anyways).
So free speech only exists for the government?"Free speech" isn't an issue, outside of government concerns ... so, no, you weren't kicked off the board, tens, if not hundreds of times, because they don't like it.
I didn’t pay anything lol unless you count subjugating myself to Harvard’s woke slop as a cost. I was basically on a full ride scholarship to Harvard when you think about it even.You paid for a certificate of completion for an online course, like any unqualified turd can do just by shelling out a few bucks. I successfully earned a JD and an MBA.
Now, about that story you started telling us ... get on with it, troll ...
So free speech only exists for the government?
You try way too hard and continue to fail.
Why were you so underqualified that your employer determined it was worthwhile to pay for you to take a meaningless online course from Harvard Online (not Harvard University)?I didn’t pay anything lol unless you count subjugating myself to Harvard’s woke slop as a cost. I was basically on a full ride scholarship to Harvard when you think about it even.
nobody cares about your pretend degrees comrade. We all know you actually got a gender studies degree from a liberal arts college and have been repeatedly banned for asking people about their kids.
weirdo.
Again, I didn’t bring the government into your conversation. I simply stated the dems on the iowa board don’t like free speech. If you’re going to cry about free speech, you probably shouldnt be a coward and ban people for freely speaking. Even if it is a privately owned message board. End of story.No one is entitled to "free speech," outside of when dealing with governmental concerns. It's not a thing ... it's not an issue.
A privately run message board, for example, could "demand" that you only type out of the words "Gibbs is a pedo," and typing out anything other than that will get you banned ... and there would be no "free speech" concern there. They can disallow whatever they want.
Harvard sold their clout to my employer lol bring it up with them. Now I have a beautiful diploma of sorts with my name next to Harvard. I moved it to the front of my house so everyone knows they’re in a Harvard man’s home the second they walk in.Why were you so underqualified that your employer determined it was worthwhile to pay for you to take a meaningless online course from Harvard Online (not Harvard University)?
And we're still waiting for more of that MBA story ...
Again, I didn’t bring the government into your conversation. I simply stated the dems on the iowa board don’t like free speech. If you’re going to cry about free speech, you probably shouldnt be a coward and ban people for freely speaking. Even if it is a privately owned message board. End of story.
Except, it's not the end of the story. I've explained this to you ... which part aren't you getting?
It's like the right to a trial by jury. In certain situations, you're entitled to that right. It exists. The concept exists and is relevant. However, if you're a child in a familial situation, and you get in trouble (you stayed out past curfew, you didn't do your chores, etc.), a "trial by jury" is not a relevant concept. You can't stomp your feet and demand a trial by jury. You can't claim that, because you didn't get a trial by jury, that your parents aren't interested in supporting the concept. It simply doesn't apply to that situation.
Why can't you understand this basic truth? You getting suspended or banned from the Iowa message board doesn't speak to their support, or lack thereof, of "free speech," because it's not an idea that is applicable there.
More like your employer knew you were such a potential HR nightmare that they decided to throwaway a couple hundred dollars on a meaningless online certificate to cover their own arse, so they could claim they educated you on how to properly behave in the workplace ... and you're so far removed from being able to get into Harvard that you think it's cute to keep saying you attended based on this silly online certification anyone can get, regardless of merit.Harvard sold their clout to my employer lol bring it up with them. Now I have a beautiful diploma of sorts with my name next to Harvard. I moved it to the front of my house so everyone knows they’re in a Harvard man’s home the second they walk in.
why do you hate free speech though?
Weird fan fic you wrote there tbh so jealous of my Harvard education that you just can’t stop seething. Weird infatuation you have, though it’s better than your usual attempts to get others to talk about children I suppose.More like your employer knew you were such a potential HR nightmare that they decided to throwaway a couple hundred dollars on a meaningless online certificate to cover their own arse, so they could claim they educated you on how to properly behave in the workplace ... and you're so far removed from being able to get into Harvard that you think it's cute to keep saying you attended based on this silly online certification anyone can get, regardless of merit.
I love free speech. Enough to not abuse and misapply the concept. You must be the other guy.
Weird fan fic you wrote there tbh so jealous of my Harvard education that you just can’t stop seething. Weird infatuation you have, though it’s better than your usual attempts to get others to talk about children I suppose.
they like free speech as long as it agree with their positions...Whoever said it was? I simply stated that clearly dems on the iowa board dont seem to like free speech.
When I joined the Iowa board a couple of decades ago, it was overwhelmingly conservative. I helped fix that. Pretty close to even when they shut down.The part that the Iowa board is filled with dems or that they have kicked out posters simply for sharing their views?
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes