Softball recruitment

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Win a game 16 to 1 tonight, with a lot of scrubs playing.

Do we actually just focus on recruiting thin blondes? Not complaining....just observing. (Yes de Soto, observation not being DOM)

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
Win a game 16 to 1 tonight, with a lot of scrubs playing.

Do we actually just focus on recruiting thin blondes? Not complaining....just observing. (Yes de Soto, observation not being DOM)
We've got one skinny blonde- St. Claire
Edwards isn't skinny, she's put together. Sacco is is really put together. She could probably whip most of the fat old guys on here in a heartbeat.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We've got one skinny blonde- St. Claire
Edwards isn't skinny, she's put together. Sacco is is really put together. She could probably whip most of the fat old guys on here in a heartbeat.

I'd go with likely over probably...

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Definitely is more like it. Our real get this year is our pitching coach. She has changed everything. Hope we can keep her for a while and continue to recruit athletes.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Finally started signing athletes with speed.
Agreed. I think earlier on, Ricketts was recruiting power hitters in her image (Mia Davidson, Fa Lelua, etc.) and it worked for a while, but if those power hitters would have a slump or get walked, we would hit a wall. You have to have people that can consistently get on base and get home and I think they've done a good job of recruiting for that.

Also, outside a few flub-ups, our pitching has been world class this season.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Definitely is more like it. Our real get this year is our pitching coach. She has changed everything. Hope we can keep her for a while and continue to recruit athletes.
State has a kid (pitcher) committed to them from a little town close to where i live in NWA. She is supposed to be a stud. They have absolutely dominated their conference the last few years and won state championship last year. The coach (i know her fairly well) gets credit for being a great coach but it's a lot about having this kid pitching for her. She is also by far the best bat on the team with high average and quite a few HRs.

Reactions: Anon1697564126