Something Brewing in Scranton?

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
Rumor mill stoked re: former PSU QB McLovin. Supposedly walked out of a Lackawanna Co Commisioners meeting today and maybe headed to a football program. Hmmmm….new GM for the football program to help manage the new era of NIL?? I guess we shall see

 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,716
37,927
113


The image reminds me of this:

 
  • Like
Reactions: ODShowtime

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
McGloin officially resigned his commissioner seat today but did not say what is next.

 
  • Like
Reactions: PSUJam

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,838
26,532
113
Gee another guy who doesn’t weigh the potential impacts, especially on his own family. Sheesh. He looks awful foolish right now. He should not get his prior job back IMO.
I'm sure you've been following how the process of replacing him is going. It's not pretty and I doubt he'd step back into that hornets nest at this point. I know I wouldn't, especially in these times.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  5. 05 BWI Football What TV channel will Penn State-Michigan be on? The pick is in for the Week 7 matchup