If I had to guess, he'll end up in Indiana, following the path of the 5th-year Michigan senior from last year, and replacing the designated shooter Zeisloft.
Well, , according to this link. Michigan won't let him go to IU or any other Big 10 school. Guess they learned their lesson from the Bielfeldt transfer coming back to bite them last year.
Personally, I think it's total BS that schools are allowed to have this power over kids that've already graduated. Once a kid earns his degree, he should not need a release, the prior school should have no control over what a graduated kid decides to do next.
Well, , according to this link. Michigan won't let him go to IU or any other Big 10 school. Guess they learned their lesson from the Bielfeldt transfer coming back to bite them last year.
Personally, I think it's total BS that schools are allowed to have this power over kids that've already graduated. Once a kid earns his degree, he should not need a release, the prior school should have no control over what a graduated kid decides to do next.
Was his scholarship for 4 years? No.Disagree. It works both ways. A school develops a player, he earns a degree there, and then uses a loophole to go to one of their direct competitors and plays right away? Not saying it is the player's fault, but it's such a gray area rule that the school allows, I'm okay with schools being able to limit the choices to certain rivals or conference foes. Now, some of these bad situations where the school that is losing the player has a huge list of no-nos is BS IMO.
I imagine Pitino will be fighting Clappy for him.If I had to guess, he'll end up in Indiana, following the path of the 5th-year Michigan senior from last year, and replacing the designated shooter Zeisloft. Clappy's joining the ranks of the programs that try to rebuild fast with transfers.
Fooled me, I thought he graduated like two years ago. I remember hearing his name a while back making some crazy big shots... and haven't heard of him since.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime