I came across this on youtube... Apologies if this was already posted...
Michigan camp. , not missionary campDid you catch Tom Ryan saying he’d rather send his kid on a missionary trip than their camp. Seems like a veiled shot at Cael.
…sounds like a reasonable compromise between current folkstyle rules, and freestyle criteria.This is a bit off topic, but I’m not a fan of matches that go to OT, especialy matches that are tied 1-1. I’d like to see an emphasis placed on winning in regulation. Here’s how I would do it.
No bonus point wins should be allowed in OT. the wrestlers were tied at the end of regulation so however a wrestlers wins in OT, it should be less honorable than a win in regulation. No bonus points for a fall. Falls would be considered a regular win.
As for team points from an OT win, in a duel, they would be worth 1 pt, not 3. In a tournament, there would be 0 advancement points. Devaluing OT wins should inspire the wrestlers to win in regulation.
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?