I came across this on youtube... Apologies if this was already posted...
Michigan camp. , not missionary campDid you catch Tom Ryan saying he’d rather send his kid on a missionary trip than their camp. Seems like a veiled shot at Cael.
…sounds like a reasonable compromise between current folkstyle rules, and freestyle criteria.This is a bit off topic, but I’m not a fan of matches that go to OT, especialy matches that are tied 1-1. I’d like to see an emphasis placed on winning in regulation. Here’s how I would do it.
No bonus point wins should be allowed in OT. the wrestlers were tied at the end of regulation so however a wrestlers wins in OT, it should be less honorable than a win in regulation. No bonus points for a fall. Falls would be considered a regular win.
As for team points from an OT win, in a duel, they would be worth 1 pt, not 3. In a tournament, there would be 0 advancement points. Devaluing OT wins should inspire the wrestlers to win in regulation.
BWI Recruiting
Penn State’s White Out visitor list tops 90 recruits — and the four-stars keep rolling in
BWI Basketball
Penn State basketball season preview: A new-look roster aims to change the Nittany Lions’ identity
BWI Football
75% Off BWI for Penn State's White Out Week vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: What answers will Matt Campbell and D'Anton Lynn have today?
BWI
Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More