I came across this on youtube... Apologies if this was already posted...
Michigan camp. , not missionary campDid you catch Tom Ryan saying he’d rather send his kid on a missionary trip than their camp. Seems like a veiled shot at Cael.
…sounds like a reasonable compromise between current folkstyle rules, and freestyle criteria.This is a bit off topic, but I’m not a fan of matches that go to OT, especialy matches that are tied 1-1. I’d like to see an emphasis placed on winning in regulation. Here’s how I would do it.
No bonus point wins should be allowed in OT. the wrestlers were tied at the end of regulation so however a wrestlers wins in OT, it should be less honorable than a win in regulation. No bonus points for a fall. Falls would be considered a regular win.
As for team points from an OT win, in a duel, they would be worth 1 pt, not 3. In a tournament, there would be 0 advancement points. Devaluing OT wins should inspire the wrestlers to win in regulation.
BWI
Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
BWI Football
Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
BWI Football
What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
BWI Football
Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.