State gets a basketball transfer from Miami

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
He's not the answer?? Get the **** out of here. The guy has taken us to 2 straight NCAA tournaments. We had been to one tourney in 13 seasons.
Majority of Stan’s teams would have kicked last years team’s ***.

Making the tournament and getting skull 17’d and having your coach interview for jobs after every season ain’t a good look.

Last year’s team was senior laden and they still couldn’t get to .500 in the league.

Time to quit being happy with making the tournament and time to start making a deep run in it.

Quit settling and hold coaches responsible.

Kentucky did. Why can’t we?

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Which is why it is to our benefit to not extend his contract. If this is all he’s doing on the recruiting trail and portal, why is he in our future at all? He hasn’t signed an extension yet, so he may not…. 2 shítty tourney appearances, who gives a 17?
That's one more than we had had in the previous 13 years.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Making the tournament and getting skull 17’d and having your coach interview for jobs after every season ain’t a good look.

Last year’s team was senior laden and they still couldn’t get to .500 in the league.

Time to quit being happy with making the tournament and time to start making a deep run in it.

You as an AD for 6 years would either turn MSU into the greatest powerhouse in all of college athletics, or the biggest laughingstock.
I would bet on the latter, and you would be run out of town after not being able to hire quality coaches with any established record because the risk wouldnt be worth it to them.

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
Im not saying he's not worth a roster spot. But youre acting like hes some great grab out of the portal.

1) this kid is someone that played in one of the best basketball conferences-- screams he wasnt ready for the competition
2) this kid played for a basketball team that went 15-17 and hardly got minutes

What about that tells you good player and someone we should be happy to get?

Your reasoning for him being such a good get is because he was recruited my some mid-tier programs out of high school and was a 4 star prospect?
Where did I say he was "great"?
High-ceiling player, which MSU typically thrives on.
Wow.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Then don’t 17ing read? Jeebus. You must be one bored SOB.

We made it to Dayton. And then we got butt17d by a mediocre meat chicken state team this year. Bravo?

We did the right thing by offering an extension. He hasn’t accepted. He does not want to be here and it is not helping our program. Period.
yayuh mayun

Reactions: Anon1664516582
Oct 17, 2023

There's a time to quit being happy with being in the tournament. Making it his first 2 years here after MSU had only made it once in over a decade is not it. I agree with not being happy about him not signing the extension. I understand about listening to Ark money. He better sign it soon though.

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
You as an AD for 6 years would either turn MSU into the greatest powerhouse in all of college athletics, or the biggest laughingstock.
I would bet on the latter, and you would be run out of town after not being able to hire quality coaches with any established record because the risk wouldnt be worth it to them.
U would lose your bet… I can promise you that…

Vic Schaefer would be my first hire too…

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Jans was @ the baseball game last night with this kid walking around introducing him to fans