Staying or moving on, across college wrestling, 2023

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Wow. The middle of the Cyclones line-up is going to be TOUGH!
I hope they beat Iowa.

Seriously though. Iowa is a dumpster fire. If they think bringing in the “Ferrari Clan” as they call them in their 54 page thread about them on HR, is the answer, it could get even worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: KKBundy

El_Jefe

Oct 11, 2021
Sure is. And, in a Des Moines Register story, it seemingly all ties back to Ferrari going to Iowa. I'm sure we'll learn more in the future but interesting.
I'd bet that was the primary if not sole reason.

Chittum was at Blair for Ferrari's one semester there, when AJ and Anthony got kicked out of school for a fight. No doubt he saw enough, and didn't want to repeat that experience with his college and career goals on the line.

Michnit

Nov 1, 2021
3 from NW including Davison.

They'd also be the likely favorite to land Griffith.

None of which puts them remotely in contention to threaten PSU next year.
No, but unfortunately they appear to be building something in Ann Arbor. The folks who should be really sweating this are those in Iowa City

Last edited:

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
No, but I unfortunately they appear to be building something in Ann Arbor. The folks who should be really sweating this are those in Iowa City
Agree. The folks in Iowa City, for the most part, don’t even realize they are tearing themselves down from the inside out. Now, they are desperate enough that they are coveting a few brothers who most programs won’t even touch at this point, despite their talent. FWIW, I hope they end up at Rutgers. It just seems too obvious that’s where they belong. As far as Iowa goes, their coveted recruiting class is slowly falling apart. Chittum is gone, Jesuroga is no longer wrestling, and Kueter is also playing football. There are also rumors that other guys already on the roster are voicing their displeasure with the Ferrari situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: KKBundy

Spinpsu

Dec 1, 2022
I hope they beat Iowa.

Seriously though. Iowa is a dumpster fire. If they think bringing in the “Ferrari Clan” as they call them in their 54 page thread about them on HR, is the answer, it could get even worse.
As we’ve seen Iowa takes a lot of guys with major issues. Don’t think I’d want my son around them.

J.E.B

Oct 30, 2021
Of course it does. You got Steen and McHenry who struggle to get to 125 and Davis who is due to redshirt. Howard is not a sure thing especially with bum shoulders.

El_Jefe

Oct 11, 2021
PA state champ, 3x finalist. Went 16-3 while shirting last year at NC State, has 4 years left. Probably going 149.

Latest posts