Suck my white a$s 2024 MSU Baseball haters

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I am SO damn glad that a brilliant pitching performance wasn’t wasted.

What a painful end to the year for Ole Miss. Just a few days ago they were on the tournament bubble. They proceeded to go 0-5 against USM, LSU, and then they got their hearts absolutely ripped out by State.

You hate to see it.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Some miserable ***** on here couldn’t hold their water and were ready to fire coaches before letting all nine innings play out. It’s like they don’t know how baseball works. There are multiple ways to win a game. Sometimes you dominate start to finish. Sometimes you are shut out until your last swing.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Come take your tea. This team is damn good - It’s been close all year. This program just looks light years ahead of where it’s been since 2021.

We’ll worry about next year, next year.
MSU will be a lot more attractive to kids in the portal this offseason. I bet we don't finish 2nd on kids like Brayden Montgomery, Luke Holman, Paul Skenes this year like the last two years.

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
As frustrated as I was with our lack of offensive production, that ending was special.

Still, we have a few games left to play this week and I hope they didn't use all their give-a-17 last night.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
MSU will be a lot more attractive to kids in the portal this offseason. I bet we don't finish 2nd on kids like Brayden Montgomery, Luke Holman, Paul Skenes this year like the last two years.
One would hope. Of course, we also assumed that MSU would be pretty attractive after a CWS championship, but Lemonis didn't exactly capitalize on that either

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I have not seen one post this season, last season or the season before from anyone saying they hope we lose. You all act like we did not have the right to be pissed off. Hell we went through two *** eating seasons. Then we had to suffer through two losses to Austin Peay, one to Ga Southern and one to S. Alabama. Come on if you were not pissed then there was something wrong. So here I am.

Edited to say we lost to C. Arkansas as well.

Last edited:

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Come take your tea. This team is damn good - It’s been close all year. This program just looks light years ahead of where it’s been since 2021.

We’ll worry about next year, next year.
You were among the most optimistic early on. Kudos. You earned it. Plus you clearly have good taste in guitars

Reactions: 57stratdawg