Tom Leach said it would probably be the final game on CBS, so that would be the 5pm game. Wish they would go ahead and give the info. To me, it's not fair that the winner of the 7-10 game will get a few more hours of rest and preparation than the higher seed!
I do recall that Hampton game (I was there:>) . . . with so many overtime games before hand, I think it didn't start 'til after 10:30pm!
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia