So do I and I despise them.I have Florida winning it all. It irks me to know we beat them but then injuries derailed what could have been a storybook season.
So do I and I despise them.I have Florida winning it all. It irks me to know we beat them but then injuries derailed what could have been a storybook season.
They are playing good and Florida is playing bad. They got to talk about somethingI’m going to have to turn the volume down. CBS really loves UConn.
Uconn was preseason top ten I believe.UConn is completely taking Florida out of their offense. If UConn had guarded like this all year they would have been top 5.
UConn defense is ranked 81th on KenPom
Offense is 15th.
Top 3. And Florida was just #21Uconn was preseason top ten I believe.
Yes. Raftery is pulling hard for UConnvict.Announcers not hiding their bias.
already enough stoppages. I say grade the calls post game and give ref's bonus salary for correct calls and charge them a percentage for bad or missed calls.I dont care what anyone says. There needs to be 4th official on the floor and coaches should get challenges.
5-12 from the line after going 8-8 is killing the GatorsGood teams make free throws
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update