So do I and I despise them.I have Florida winning it all. It irks me to know we beat them but then injuries derailed what could have been a storybook season.
So do I and I despise them.I have Florida winning it all. It irks me to know we beat them but then injuries derailed what could have been a storybook season.
They are playing good and Florida is playing bad. They got to talk about somethingI’m going to have to turn the volume down. CBS really loves UConn.
Uconn was preseason top ten I believe.UConn is completely taking Florida out of their offense. If UConn had guarded like this all year they would have been top 5.
UConn defense is ranked 81th on KenPom
Offense is 15th.
Top 3. And Florida was just #21Uconn was preseason top ten I believe.
Yes. Raftery is pulling hard for UConnvict.Announcers not hiding their bias.
already enough stoppages. I say grade the calls post game and give ref's bonus salary for correct calls and charge them a percentage for bad or missed calls.I dont care what anyone says. There needs to be 4th official on the floor and coaches should get challenges.
5-12 from the line after going 8-8 is killing the GatorsGood teams make free throws
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU