Super Dan.

Rocked

Redshirt
Oct 21, 2012
4
0
0
Super Dan

Here's a link to the sign: http://rockedhosting.com/super-dan/sd.jpg

I was taking my kid to his first college football game... and I was trying to explain how great a job the bulldogs & Coach Dan Mullen have been doing. He said "So he's kind of like superman daddy?" Then I just took it from there... :)

I've got lots of pictures of the actual sign as well -- that's the actual graphic that went to print!

Hail State!
 

CadaverDawg

Redshirt
Dec 5, 2011
6,409
0
0
Here's a link to the sign: http://rockedhosting.com/super-dan/sd.jpg

I was taking my kid to his first college football game... and I was trying to explain how great a job the bulldogs & Coach Dan Mullen have been doing. He said "So he's kind of like superman daddy?" Then I just took it from there... :)

I've got lots of pictures of the actual sign as well -- that's the actual graphic that went to print!

Hail State!

Simply put....Awesome.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,584
113
 

Rocked

Redshirt
Oct 21, 2012
4
0
0
Originally I was just going to get it put on a small poster... then I was like no.. it has to be a 36" banner... then I decided it had to be life size... then I was like no -- Super Dan needs to be 7 foot tall -- So I ended up with a 54" x 98" banner. My kid will definitely never forget his first college football game!
 

Rocked

Redshirt
Oct 21, 2012
4
0
0
Worked for Adidas? Not me... :)

Honestly, did it for my 6 year old & because I'm excited the Dawgs are having such a great season! His mother has made attempts to turn him into an Ole Miss fan.... Think I've made a Bulldog for life now!

 
Last edited:

Hump4Hoops

Redshirt
May 1, 2010
6,611
13
38
Seems I hear a lot about MSU guys marrying ole miss gals

Not so much the other way around.

On subject though, mighty fine job. Keep stunts like this up, and you'll be a SPS legend.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS