Here's a link to the sign: http://rockedhosting.com/super-dan/sd.jpg
I was taking my kid to his first college football game... and I was trying to explain how great a job the bulldogs & Coach Dan Mullen have been doing. He said "So he's kind of like superman daddy?" Then I just took it from there...
I've got lots of pictures of the actual sign as well -- that's the actual graphic that went to print!
Hail State!
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State