Superstitions

Kewlcats

Sophomore
Nov 11, 2015
116
143
0
I usually do not have any during the regular season, however during this time of year I always put on my old school reebok Kentucky pull over. My daughter hates it because she knows "its game time" when I wear it.
How about anyone else, do you go to the same spot to watch the game? drink a certain drink or even have a pair of lucky underwear you put on?
 

sdryan2_rivals

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2006
369
1,028
0
I have kinda given up superstitions this year. I thought I had a good one going when I turned on my Kentucky neon sign in my man cave for the second half of the WVU game this year. But then I had it on for the next several games and it didn’t work out so well.

During the national championship game in 2012 I thought my college roommate was going to kill me when I popped a bottle of champagne with just over a minute left in the game.

Obviously nothing I do will change the outcomes of games but it’s fun to play around with and think about.
 

clampdown

Freshman
Nov 12, 2012
41
76
0
It's different for regular season and March.

I haven't shaved since the first game of the SEC Tournament. I have been wearing the same t-shirt for each win (which will continue tonight). And since the SEC tournament started, each bottle of wine we have had on game day is from 2012.

I won't even go in on the other insane things I do...I've already embarrassed myself enough with those revelations.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Himmels
Oct 9, 2015
14,207
37,772
78
I have to wear a t-shirt. That's it. If I'm sitting in a spot and we are winning, I have to stay there.

My dogs hate me during a game if we are playing poorly, I know that.
 

Roxamora

Junior
May 9, 2007
208
338
0
I watch the game with one of my cats (who is dressed in a pet-sized UK t-shirt). His name is Tucker, but in March we change his name to KENTUCKER.
 

Glenn's Take

Heisman
May 20, 2012
13,018
15,322
113
Kind of gave up the superstitions but I did tell my friend that texted me last night asking what I was doing for the game Saturday that I was kicking his butt if we lost tonight and refused to even talk about Saturday until after today's game.
 

Snackbar11

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2010
726
1,127
73
Uk shirt, same chair..always...if i take the shirt off at any point during the day we are cursed...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  5. 05 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU