Survive & Advance!!

SECHonk

Junior
Jan 3, 2014
1,203
260
63
Is the name of the game in March. I like my team now that we've got Garrison going
 

UKAlum84

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2022
1,587
1,186
66
I wish our team the best but if we are a lock to be picked for the ncaa tourney.....Why risk it, trying to win the conf tourney. I know, I sound like Cal.
 
Feb 22, 2026
154
523
93
Big win. A loss could’ve knocked us down to an 8 seed. If we can win a couple more and climb to a 6 seed it would be massive.
 

rivercatinfl

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2012
2,257
2,274
97
If we can get hot from 3 we can beat Florida. I am hoping that happens but .....
I don't want any moral victories. Just go at em and beat them!!
 

kfwa

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2014
536
1,004
93
man, I don't want to look ahead but winning the SEC tourney would do wonders for invigorating the UK fanbase. Huge ask, highly unlikely but would be a refreshing change for the inevitable letdown UK fans have faced over the past few years
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos