I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
Jimmy ChitwoodI watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
shaeden sharp could really shore up the benchJimmy Chitwood
Lola Bunny
Jesus Shuttlesworth
White Mamba
Wet-Fire
Coached by
Professor Flubber
Buddy I do a lot of drugs,, but.... You win..I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
In keeping with the spirit of the tournament, it wouldn’t make sense to load the team up with our all time greats. Plus that doesn’t take much thought or imagination. The tournament is dotted with former NBA players, but they are all marginal guys fighting for a roster spot, like our very own DeAndre Liggins who participated this year.I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
shaeden sharp could really shore up the bench
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina