I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
Jimmy ChitwoodI watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
shaeden sharp could really shore up the benchJimmy Chitwood
Lola Bunny
Jesus Shuttlesworth
White Mamba
Wet-Fire
Coached by
Professor Flubber
Buddy I do a lot of drugs,, but.... You win..I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
In keeping with the spirit of the tournament, it wouldn’t make sense to load the team up with our all time greats. Plus that doesn’t take much thought or imagination. The tournament is dotted with former NBA players, but they are all marginal guys fighting for a roster spot, like our very own DeAndre Liggins who participated this year.I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
shaeden sharp could really shore up the bench
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27