Only reason I logged onto the board was to post that.Igbanu dunked!
Only reason I logged onto the board was to post that.Igbanu dunked!
Who’s Rashad?Where is Rashad?? He hasn’t been in in like 8 minutes.
No love for his partner in crime Rashad Ray?Rashad Smith. I miss him.
Who’s Rashad?
FIRE HAITHGood win. Very good game plan defensively by Haith. Kudos to the staff on this one.
I saw him on the bench in street clothes.Where was Christpolus?
Now give Ugboh and Earley some PT
Damn it! Every time I give up on this time and say I’m done, they have a game like this and TOTALLY REDEEM THEMSELVES
https://giphy.com/gifs/dumbto-jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber-jeff-daniels-PJLHNaEpmeqUU
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more